Okay here are some silly, and serious (maybe) things about me. Who is Shelley?
The real Shelley...
- Shy...to an extent. (stop snickering, it's true)
- Loves Disney movies
- Loves my kids
- Adores my grand boys! Radley and Abraham are the loves of my life.
- Married to Don (DA) for a LONG time now.
- Hates noise (loud or otherwise)
- Loves the Lord!
- Loves the mountains, music (all kinds, almost), and motorcycles.
- Loves wearing mismatched socks.
- Favorite season is Fall
- Favorite holidays are Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Okay, Halloween, too...but only because I also like candy.)
|My broom stands alone!|
- Okay, my family says that secretly I like Halloween because I can legally fly on my broom. Not so! (I can fly on it any time I want to...I just choose not to) *wink*
- Hates housework
- Is a junk-food junkie
- Loves jammy days
- Will make a special trip to Sonic for a large unsweet tea with blackberry flavoring (then add 2 pkts of Stevia) ~ It's my "Magic Power Drink"
- Likes to make people laugh.
- Loves writing, obviously.
- Procrastinates too much.
I don't have a professional bio blurb.* Probably because I don't have a professional agent wanting a professional bio blurb from me! That might be a blessing in disguise. *wink* One of these days though, who knows?
*Okay, it's been four years since I wrote my About Me post and I still don't have a professional agent wanting a professional bio blurb from me. However, I do have a professional editor who asked for an Author Bio from me during the publishing of my first book, Walking Healed. *insert large, surprised eyes and face here* So I wrote one, then re-wrote it, the re-re-wrote it and came up with the following. You'll see it in my books.