Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. ~Philippians 2:3
“I really wanted to hear from God during this fast. I wanted answers. I NEED answers! But I think I just really need to set aside time to write and to get back into the closeness I had with the Lord. I need to be writing and doing what I know I’m called to do.”
Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. ~Jeremiah 33:3
- · You need to focus your attention on HIM and don’t be distracted.
- · Relax. Don’t be in a hurry.
- · You need to BELIEVE…not just exist. This stuff is REAL.
- · God isn’t interested as much in how you act as He is in the heart you have when you act. (Are you doing things to get attention or to serve God?)
- · Truly seeking a deeper relationship with God is key to success.
- · A face-to-face encounter with God can, will, and does come…when you least expect it.
- · Hindsight truly is 20/20
Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead… ~Philippians 3:13